Tairyo Nano Speed Plus is the 2nd generation Nano rod, based on and developed using the lastest in Carbon Nano Tube Technology. With these rods you'll be fishing the most technologically advanced tools available. Extremely lightweight and incredibly sensitive. These high-modulus fishing rods deliver unparalleled performance without sacrificing rod strength and durability.
Created through the combination of three separate layers of high-modulus graphite wrapped around a high-density graphite core, reinforced by woven fibers and the bound together by Anglermate exclusive and proprietary Carbon Nano Tube (CNT) resin. The combination of Fuji SIC Tangle free guides with Nano blank technology creates perfectly balanced works of engineering that deliver power, performance and precision with a substantial weight advantage over normal graphite rods.
Nano Speed Plus Rod Features:
* Three separate layers of high-modulus carbon are wrapped around a high-density graphite core, reinforced by woven fiber and bound together by our proprietary resin to create an extremely light, incredibly sensitive rod
* Nano Speed Plus construction delivers unparalleled performance without sacrificing strength and durability.
* Carbon Nano Tube resins bind all layers and increase strength .
* Nano Speed Plus blanks and Fuji SIC Tangle free guide are engineered to work together to increase sensitivity, feel and further casting.
* Split-handle design reduces weight and fighting butt delivers performance and durability
* 3 axial woven to reinforce butt section and reduce blank twist.
* Genuine Fuji reel seats. Spinning models use the VSS Seat while casting models have the ACS.